ARCHITECTURAL PROFESSIONAL – Multiple Positions
Rolluda Architects, Inc. (RAI) is hiring for talent at multiple levels and for a variety of positions. Current opportunities are in K-12 education, transit, and municipal project types.
- A diverse, client oriented, full service architectural firm of 24 dedicated design professionals
- Specialized in the design of multifamily residential and mixed-use developments; educational facilities and student housing; community, municipal and county government buildings; as well as, industrial and manufacturing projects
- A firm that addresses the broad spectrum of architecture, interior design and planning/programming with a special focus on planning
- A certified small business, as well as a federally-certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise and a certified Minority Business Enterprise
- Located at the center of the beautifully bricked, vibrant and historic Pioneer Square District
- Committed to your career growth and offering the best work environment and benefit package possible in order to attract and retain the finest candidates available
- Competitive with our peers in terms of salary, bonuses, Orca transit pass, company provided medical and vision coverage, 401k plans and paid holidays and vacations.
If You have:
- Completed a five or six-year architectural degree program or graduated from a four-year program
- Experience in design development, architectural design, documentation, and detailing on a wide variety of projects
- Maturing Revit and AutoCAD skills with commensurate experience combined with a working knowledge of other graphic programs (SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite)
- K-12, transit system or municipal experience (currently viewed as an advantage…)
- General knowledge of architectural practice including site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical engineering and construction costs
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction techniques related engineering principles and building codes
- Ability to translate complex designs into clear, concise details and construction documents
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Multi-project, collaborative design team experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
Please, contact us…we’d like to talk to you.